Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 3

Today has been exhausting but in a good way.

Our clocks changed last night so we lost and hours sleep this morning although it didn't make any difference to Jot and we were up with the larks again (when do they stop thinking 6am is a good time to wake?).  So I decided to get some excercise in and went for a walk.  2.5km later we arrived back home to eat all the calories I had just burnt off with Crossaints (yum).

On the spur of the moment we then decided to go out and headed to the ABC Gardening Expo which was held at Caufield Race course today and on the way back we stumbled upon the Hard Rubbish collection in the Hawthorn area.  Lets just say we came back with bounty for the garden and for the house!!!

We have spent the afternoon in the garden and dealing with a very over tired 2 year old.  Full on tantys this evening of the "I'll scream and scream and scream until I'm sick" variety.  In bed now and I hope asleep but I am at work tomorrow so she is R's responsibilty now.

All of the above isn't actually what I planned to post about today and since I have a series of posts planned for this week (as long as I can get some research time in over my lunch break tomorrow) I will save my planned post for next week.  I will say though that I sat at my sewing machine yesterday and created something I really like.

Happy Sunday.

Jots Mum

No comments: