Yay I fixed my machine. Didn't take much in the end but was time consuming tracking down the issue.
To test it out I cut out a Pinafore dress from Making Childrens Clothes. I used the smallest size (2-3yrs) and it is still far to big for Jot but she will fit it next year.
I made it up in fleece as it was for winter. I didn't bother to line it though (shame as I could have used it as my April challenge)
I will be doing this again not just for Jot but for my niece A whos birthday is in July. An english summer birthday so I think a lightweight quilters cotton would go down well. Now to have a look through my stash and decide what to use.
The MQG & Michael Miller Fabrics Challenge!
1 week ago