Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

2012 in Review

I have read loads of 2012 reviews and a large number of people were rather glad to see the back of it.  Me not so much. 

CT is now a year old and the last year has been an absolute blessing in watching him grow at his own pace and develop into the cheeky boy I now have.

However as this is meant to be a craft blog I thought I would put in some of my crafty successes this year.

8 quilts completed (only 7 pictured here as I forgot to photograph the 8th)

 
 4 Quilt tops / Backs ready to sandwich

Quilt Blocks - 7 Swoon blocks (although I can only find pictures of 6) and 1 for a collaborative baby quilt.


Hats and Bags


Clothes


Misc Other


All in all I am quite pleased with how crafty I have been.  I have fairly ambitious crafting goals for 2013 but I think I can fit them in - but that is the subject of another post. 

Thank you for reading in 2012 and I hope to post more often in 2013.

1 comment:

Mel said...

A great year in review :) Happy crafting in 2013 xox