Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Softie Take 2

This one I like!  Quick, easy and very topical.

After my last post I went to my Google Reader and found this post from Craft Blog - what good timing!  I chose to make the Revoluzzzionary Easter Bunny by Suse.  Decided against the arms and legs - seemed too complicated and after my adventure with the patchwork scottie I needed simple and straight forward.

So pictures of Jots new bunny (which will be given to her on Easter Sunday in New Zealand)


Yes the challenge is definatly done and this time I enjoyed the process.

Take care

Jots Mum

1 comment:

quilary said...

Very cute little bunny and fabric! I started making stuffed carrots (don't ask me why - I still don't know), but this little rabbit should be quick enough to add some sense to the carrots.
Well done getting in 2 sofites too!