Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Not much Craft going on...

That I can show you anyway.

Christmas presents for the family are coming along slowly with almost all finished (2 to go).  I need to buy a couple of things to complete them and print off some labels then we are ready to post.

I have one birthday present for my sister which I need to suss out and then on to Christmas presents/Birthday presents for Jots friends and Childcare workers.  Any ideas?

I have also signed up for a quilting bee through the Melbourn Modern Quilt Guild and have just finished my first ever block.  My quilts are usually just squares of fabric with sashing so to actully make a block (and have it the right measurements) is rather exciting.  This October block is for Esther and I really hope it fits with the rest.

The November block (for which I already have the fabric) is for Gina who has given very detailed instructions and sent some lovely solid fabric to work with.  There is loads of inspiration on her blog so I am off to take a look.

Hope you have a good weekend and I hope to have more to show you soon.

Take care

Jots Mum

No comments: