Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Quilt progress picture

Well after posting yesterday that I had managed one row of the quilt I have now done 5 of them.  According to the pattern this is all that are required BUT I think the quilt might be a bit small if I leave it at this so I am going to do another 5 (3 for the front and two for the back).  I am aiming for a Cot sized quilt (approx 50" x 60") but if it eands up a little smaller so be it.

So here we are, 5 rows of my first ever quilt which I am now determined to complete before Christmas so it can be Jots pressie.


 (I have to say I am really liking the new way to import pictures on Blogger, very easy)

Right Jot is having a nap so I think I will go grab my book for 30 mins and see if I can get through the chapter I seem to have been stuck on for some time! 

Have a great weekend
JotsMum

No comments: