Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

More fabric

Well my EB swap is complete and ready to be sent off to its recipient. Opening day is 30 Oct so you will have to wait a little longer to see the results of my hard work.

In the meantime my dream of making a quilt for Jot is one step closer with the arrival of the charm packs of fabric for the quilt top and my decision on what quilt to make. I have decided to make this Stacked Coin Quilt. It only took the designer 2 days to make but I am in no rush so I think it will probably take me two years :). Anyway the fabric for the stacked coin bit has arrived from the US (loving the exchange rate at the moment). The rest I have to wait till the US shop has the yardage.

So here among my other purchases is the fabric for the quilt can you guess which one it is?



Yup it is the Love U by Deb Strain for Moda.
I have lots of plans for the other material and you will have to stay tuned to find out what it is. There might even be a tutorial in there somewhere.
Bye for now
JotsMum

No comments: