Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Dolls Quilt Received

This is the beautiful dolls quilt I received from Helen of Patchwork of Mini Grey.  I love the pinks and purples.



With hindsight I should have opened it without Jot present as as soon as it was open she claimed it and was thanking 'Mummy's friend' for making it for her.  I managed to steal it back for a quick photo but I am surprised that you can't see her hovering in the photo she was so intent that I wouldn't keep it.

We had to put the 'babies to bed' with it that moment.  Which of course meant we needed a bed for 'babies'.   A quick cardboard box butcher and voila one bed.  

Rosie and Sleeping Beauty love their new quilt and slept all night through.  Wish Jot had followed suit.



Thanks Helen I can see a long life for 'babies' quilt ahead. 

I can't show you pictures of the one I sent yet as my recipient still hasn't received it.  I sent it on Monday and am now starting to get a little worried.  I know it had a fair distance to go but still it should have been there by now.  Fingers crossed it arrives on Monday so I can show it off.  I'm really proud of it.

No comments: