Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jot is off to Childcare

Yes my little girl is off to Childcare tomorrow for a whole day. Not sure how I feel about it to be honest. Looking forward to my day off yet worried about how she will go. Just as well we have three days practice before I go back to work.

Anyway I made her a bag for Childcare. Not quite as good as I had hoped but it is only the drawstring which is dodgy and I can swap that out if it really bugs me over the next few weeks. So here are pictures.



I have a better idea of the knitting needle roll now and I also have ideas for three other Christmas gifts so I guess I should write a list :).
I ordered a couple of Oliver & S patterns yesterday from Belle & Vintage. That I have been eyeing off for a while as they were on special. Can't wait for them to arrive so I can make them for Jot. She is going to look great and it will do wonders for my sewing skills.
I have to get three more things done this weekend before I have to put the machine away for a while. My parents are coming to visit and I think they might want to eat at the Dining Room table :). Hopefully I will manage it and be back early next week to post pictures of the finished articles.
Take care
Jots Mum



No comments: