Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Jot Turns 5

Well next week she does and she has turned into the most bossy person I know (and that is saying something!).

A couple of weeks ago when discussing her Birthday Party she decreed that the cake had to be a princess unicorn fairy garden cake!  Specific much?  Anyway I headed over to Pinterest and discovered that danger lurks behind every image. 

I found this one (from createwithyourhands.blogspot.com )


Which looks amazing

And this one (from piccsy.com)


I am not going to even post some of the other totally amazing and way out of my skillset cakes there were out there.  Besides which I got distracted (as you can on Pinterest) and discovered this beauty for my birthday in December.


Image from cakesdecor.com

I will post a party round up over the next few weeks so stay tuned to see how my cake measured up :)

No comments: