Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

13 in 13 Challenge

I don't usually sign up for annual challenges as my track record is pretty dismal, but I am not going to rake up  those I haven't managed to complete in the past.

This one though is one I am looking forward to.

Little White Dove

Rachel over at Little White Dove is throwing out the challenge to read 13 books in 2013.  The only specification is that they are "of the no-pictures-not-for-small-people variety".  Given the way I read to my kids if they were included I could knock over 13 in about 2 weeks.

I do already have a bit of a list and it is split into two categories Fiction and Educational.  There is a lot of reading involved in my Life Coaching Study and what I have managed to read so far is pretty inspiring.  So here is my list as at 12 Dec 2012.

Fiction
A Trail of Fire - Diana Gabaldon
Dodger - Terry Pratchett
THE FIRST CONFESSOR: The Legend of Magda Searus - Terry Goodkind (ebook exclusive)


Educational
The 4 Hour work week - Timothy Ferriss
Awaken the Giant Within - Anthony Robbins
Coaching for Performance - John Whitmore
I'm Okay, you're a brat- Susan Jeffers

Go on over and join the fun at http://thedovenest.wordpress.com/2012/12/12/13-in-13-reading-challenge/ 

Keep an eye out for some book reviews over the year.

No comments: