Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

WIPs

12 WIP's in 2012

AJ is running a 12 WIPs in 2012 challenge to encourage people to finish at least 12 WIPs that they have sitting around.  Great I thought a challenge (not that I am very good at keeping to them).

So I looked at the post she wrote and started my list.  I only have 3 genuine WIPs!  I can't believe it.

I guess the morning sickness and renovations in 2011 stopped me starting all these great ideas I have been having.

So I can't enter AJs challenge but to ensure that I get these WIPS complete this year I am listing them here and on the right hand side so I can tick them off.

Genuine WIPs

Laras Quilt - Top finished
Mondrian Quilt - blocks complete
Fandango Quilt - blocks complete

WIPs in Planning stage

Central Park Quilt
Quilt for Nephew O
Ruby Wedding Quilt for M&D
CT Quilt

In addition I have plans for Christmas and Birthday presents for the majority of the family to get done.  Once again I will be attempting to do a couple a month (and get beyond Easter this year). 

We have no plans to renovate this year so I should be able to get my machine out in every month and get these things done.

No comments: