Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I have sewed!

On Sunday we were off to welcome a new born boy into our midst.  Welcome Oliver! and as I got up and was sitting with Jot at 6am on Sunday I suddenly realised we had no gift.  Not on!

Not knowing whether the baby was  aboy or girl (R was still asleep and he had such information) I started on two taggies.  As my machine is still in need of a service (I am really hoping to get it there tomorrow afternoon) I was really grateful he work up before major sewing had to be done to tell me the baby was a boy.

So at the end of the day we were able to put this Tagggie amoung the pile of gifts at his head wetting!



My first use of Minky and although it won't go down as being my favorite fabirc to work with, I have dealt with worse.

As I was looking for this photo to post I found this one of a fat quarter skirt I whipped up for Jot that I don't think I have posted yet.  So quick and easy (or would have been if my machine was well)

Afraid I can't remember what fabirc it is but its really cute!

I am off now to get some dinner but I have a poll for you tomorrow (or maybe Friday if I am too busy tomorrow) to help me narrow down the choices for my Sisters wedding quilt.  Please come back then and help me out.

Night all

Jots Mum

1 comment:

Becky said...

My little ones both loved their taggies so it is a great gift :)